Exclusive sneak preview of the rankings for August: Wikio Film Blog Top 30

Recently, the good people of Wikio kindly asked me if I would like to post a sneak preview of the August rankings for film blogs. I was honored and happy to oblige. Amongst the blogs listed this month, Greg Ferrara's Cinema Styles deserves congratulations for its rise to 11th place. Also, Joe Bowman's exemplary Fin de Cinema's ranking jumped from 33rd to 19th place. This list will go live this coming Wednesday at Wikio.com. Much thanks to the Wikio representatives for giving me this exclusive.

1/Film
2Deadline Hollywood Daily
3MTV Movies Blog
4Cinematical
5FirstShowing.net
6Film School Rejects
7Twitch
8Cartoon Brew
9Trek Movie Report
10The House Next Door
11Cinema Styles
12GreenCine Daily
13Some Came Running
14Film for the Soul
15Upcoming Pixar
16Shooting Down Pictures
17Ferdy on Films, etc.
18Edward Copeland on Film
19Fin de Cinema
20CinemaTech
21The Evening Class
22Coffee Coffee and More Coffee
23The Film Doctor
24Out 1
25Mayerson on Animation
26Observations on Film Art
272719 Hyperion
28Movie City Indie
29Nick's Flick Picks
30DaveKehr.com

Ranking by Wikio.

Comments

Greg said…
I replied to the Wikio rep with a question (cause that's just how I roll) and never got a reply. I wasn't sure what they wanted me to post but now it all looks fairly self-explanatory. Thanks for the update.
T.S. said…
Congrats to you and the success you've had! The recent discussions of Wikio at Out1 and here prompted me to submit my own for indexing, so hopefully I'll climb into the top 30 someday. Sorry to whomever I bump when I do. [Ha ha.]
Thanks, T.S. I look forward to seeing your name included in the rankings soon.
Michael Guillen said…
How fun to be part of an exclusive! Thanks for posting it.
Peter Nellhaus said…
Doctor, doctor, how do I get my numbers back up?
I don't know. You've been at this game for far longer than I have. I look to your impressive blog as an example.